Capitol Hill Inquirer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate about a wide scope of political issues at the federal or state level, domestic and international US policy.Impact of those policies in our quality of live.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ENROLL AS A MEMBER TO ENJOY QUICK ACCESS TO HARD TO FIND INFO. BE THE MOST INFORMED! ENROLL TODAY, WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Do you think the 911 events were an inside job , with full involment of Bush cabinet over the attack to our own people?
I believe was an inside job, the evidence is out there.
Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing I_vote_lcap81%Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 25 ]
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but I understand some government agencies were trying to hide theirs errors.
Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing I_vote_lcap3%Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Whoever believe in the Inside job theory is out of his mind.
Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing I_vote_lcap13%Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
I'm not informed enough to made an educated choice.
Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing I_vote_lcap3%Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:33 am
Place your ad here

Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing Empty
PostSubject: Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing   Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:33 am

From Ken Adachi, Editor
http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/garynullexposesswinevacfraud14oct09.shtml
October 14, 2009

Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing (Oct. 14, 2009)

They made him wait 12 hours before he could speak on September 29, 2009 at the state capitol building in Albany, New York, but when health author, nutritional expert, and documentarian Gary Null, PhD did finally get to speak at 9 PM in front of a NY panel of legislators concerning mandatory Swine flu vaccinations for NY health care workers, they got their ears pinned to wall by a disgusted and infuriated Gary Null, who did not mince words with panel members about the FRAUD and DUPLICITY which was masquerading as "health science" for the previous 12 hours in that hearing room.

I got to hear some of the flavor of what Gary had to say to those New York legislators at 5 AM this morning (Oct. 14) in the last hour of Roy Tuckman's radio show on KPFK called Something's Happening. I was hoping I didn't have to wait a day to grab the audio archive and sure enough, I found that Roy makes his archives immediately available after broadcasting, so I was able to download the file right away and upload the last hour with Gary at the link provided below.

The audio clip starts out with a pre-recorded segment with Gary on September 22, talking with Heather Walker, a NY nurse, concerning the then upcoming September 29 rally on the capitol steps in Albany, but 4 minutes into the clip, Gary comes on the air live and provides an update of what happened at the New York state capitol building on that date. You don't often hear Gary Null blow his top on the air, but he let it rip this morning and it was riveting to hear what he had to say. Gary Null is so well armed with the FACTS, that I doubt any vaccine promoter anywhere in the world would dare debate him. They would get their heads handed to them on a plater, and they'd know it. I'm in complete sympathy with Gary Null's righteous indignation and fury at those who would sell their souls in the interest of pleasing pharmaceutical task masters and poison an entire nation in the process. We need more Gary Nulls to stand up to state and federal politicians from one end of this country to the other who have passed treasonous "Model State Emergency Health Powers Acts" and let them know with absolute certainly that we will not tolerate this level of betrayal of the public trust.

Gary Null Live on KPFK radio with host Roy Tuckman on Oct. 14, 2009, 5-6 AM Pacific time
http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/GaryNullKPFK14oct09.MP3

The lawsuit Gary refers to in the audio clip was posted to this web site on October 9:
(http://educate-yourself.org/cn/lawsuitswineflu09oct09.shtml)

After listening to the audio clip, you'll also want to read a well documented and in-depth article published by Gary Null and Richard Gale on Septermber 28, 2009, titled

Flu Vaccines: Are They Safe & Effective? By Richard Gale and Gary Null, PhD. (Oct. 14, 2009)

It's a well-written and thorough rebuttal to all of the insane vaccine hype and propaganda promotion that we've had to endure for the past few months. If you know anyone who is on the fence about taking this killer vaccine or not, you must give them this article to read. They will have no doubts about vaccinations after reading it.

Finally, here are some YouTube video clips of Gary Null on the steps of the Albany state capitol building on September 28, 2009 addressing a rally of health care workers and others opposed to mandatory vaccinations.

This first clip is just 4 minutes long and was probably taken in the earlier part of the morning when people were gathering for the rally. Later on, Gary addressed the audience a second time and spoke for about 21 minutes. September 29, 2009 Albany, NY on the steps of the capitol building where hearings wee taking place inside all day long by Swine flu vaccine promoters:Gary Null is heard daily over the internet and on many broadcast radio stations out of New York City. You can access all audio archives of the daily Gary Null Show (12 Noon-1 PM Eastern time) from this link: http://garynull.org/?feed=rss2

Click on the date of your choice to download an MP3 audio file of the show. Gary's audio archives are available free. Many other interesting shows from Gary Null's Progressive Radio Netwoek can be accessed from this link: http://www.progressiveradionetwork.com/PRNarchives2.php
Back to top Go down
https://capitolhillbriefing.forumotion.com

Gary Null Blasts Swine Flu Vaccine Promoters at Sep. 29, 2009 NY State Panel Hearing
Page 1 of 1