Capitol Hill Inquirer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate about a wide scope of political issues at the federal or state level, domestic and international US policy.Impact of those policies in our quality of live.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ENROLL AS A MEMBER TO ENJOY QUICK ACCESS TO HARD TO FIND INFO. BE THE MOST INFORMED! ENROLL TODAY, WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Do you think the 911 events were an inside job , with full involment of Bush cabinet over the attack to our own people?
I believe was an inside job, the evidence is out there.
Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!! I_vote_lcap81%Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!! I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 25 ]
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but I understand some government agencies were trying to hide theirs errors.
Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!! I_vote_lcap3%Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Whoever believe in the Inside job theory is out of his mind.
Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!! I_vote_lcap13%Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
I'm not informed enough to made an educated choice.
Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!! I_vote_lcap3%Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:33 am
Place your ad here

Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!! Empty
PostSubject: Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!!   Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:54 am

Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!! Burlington%2Bcoat%2BriotColumbus, OH (The Weekly Vice) – Linda Brown of Ohio was arrested Tuesday after she set off a riot in a Burlington Coat Factory store after announcing to shoppers she had won the lottery and would be paying for everyone's purchases.
According to police, brown arrived at the store in a stretch Hummer limo, announced to patrons that she had just won $500,000 in the lottery, and offered to pay for everyone's purchases. Shoppers who were initially elated with the offer quickly turned into a riot when they discovered the woman's offer was nothing more than a hoax.
Investigators say at least 500 excited shoppers crammed into the cashier isles, while 1,000 more were outside the store waiting to get in.
Store managers say the woman spent approximately $5,000 before her credit car became maxed out. Brown announced that she’d be going to the bank to secure more cash, but when she returned empty handed, excitement turned to anger.
Police say that's when customers began throwing merchandise, ransacking store shelves and stealing merchandise.
"Everybody was like 'I still want my free stuff,' and that started the riot," said police Det. Steven Nace. "It looks like Katrina went through the store."
Brown was booked into jail on three outstanding warrants for aggravated menacing, misuse of a 911 system and causing false alarms. Additional charges may be pending once a mental health evaluation has been performed.
Back to top Go down
https://capitolhillbriefing.forumotion.com

Obama is not the only africanamerican given away money or bailouts these days!!
Page 1 of 1