Capitol Hill Inquirer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate about a wide scope of political issues at the federal or state level, domestic and international US policy.Impact of those policies in our quality of live.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ENROLL AS A MEMBER TO ENJOY QUICK ACCESS TO HARD TO FIND INFO. BE THE MOST INFORMED! ENROLL TODAY, WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Do you think the 911 events were an inside job , with full involment of Bush cabinet over the attack to our own people?
I believe was an inside job, the evidence is out there.
Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer I_vote_lcap81%Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 25 ]
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but I understand some government agencies were trying to hide theirs errors.
Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer I_vote_lcap3%Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Whoever believe in the Inside job theory is out of his mind.
Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer I_vote_lcap13%Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
I'm not informed enough to made an educated choice.
Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer I_vote_lcap3%Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:33 am
Place your ad here

Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer Empty
PostSubject: Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer   Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:58 am

Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer 91096394flupix

(NaturalNews) Vaccine mythology remains rampant in both western medicine and the mainstream media. To hear the vaccination zealots say it, vaccines are backed by "good science," they've been "proven effective" and they're "perfectly safe."
Oh really? Where's all that good science? As it turns out, there's isn't any. Flu vaccines (including swine flu vaccines) are based entirely on a vaccine mythology that assumes all vaccines work and no vaccines can be scientifically questioned. Anyone who dares question the safety or effectiveness of vaccines is immediately branded a danger to public health and marginalized in the scientific community.
Here are ten questions vaccine-pushing doctors and health authorities absolutely refuse to answer:
#1) Where are the randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies proving flu vaccines are both safe and effective?
Answer: There aren't any. (http://www.naturalnews.com/027239_v...)

#2) Where, then, is the so-called "science" backing the idea that flu vaccines work at all?
Answer: Other than "cohort studies," there isn't any. And the cohort studies have been thoroughly debunked. Scientifically speaking, there isn't a scrap of honest evidence showing flu vaccines work at all.

#3) How can methyl mercury (Thimerosal, a preservative used in flu vaccines) be safe for injecting into the human body when mercury is an extremely toxic heavy metal?
Answer: It isn't safe at all. Methyl mercury is a poison. Along with vaccine adjuvants, it explains why so many people suffer autism or other debilitating neurological side effects after being vaccinated.

#4) Why do reports keep surfacing of children and teens suffering debilitating neurological disorders, brain swelling, seizures and even death following flu vaccines or HPV vaccines?
Answer: Because vaccines are dangerous. The vaccine industry routinely dismisses all such accounts -- no matter how many are reported -- as "coincidence."

#5) Why don't doctors recommend vitamin D for flu protection, especially when vitamin D activates the immune response far better than a vaccine? (http://www.naturalnews.com/027231_V...)
Answer: Because vitamin D can't be patented and sold as "medicine." You can make it yourself. If you want more vitamin D, you don't even need a doctor, and doctors tend not to recommend things that put them out of business.

#6) If human beings need flu vaccines to survive, then how did humans survive through all of Earth's history?
Answer: Human genetic code is already wired to automatically defend you against invading microorganisms (as long as you have vitamin D). (http://www.naturalnews.com/027231_V...)

#7) If the flu vaccine offers protection against the flu, then why are the people who often catch the flu the very same people who were vaccinated against it?
Answer: Because those most vulnerable to influenza infections are the very same people who have a poor adaptive response to the vaccines and don't build antibodies. In other words flu vaccines only "work" on people who don't need them. (And even building antibodies doesn't equate to real-world protection from the flu, by the way.)

#Cool If the flu vaccine really works, then why was there no huge increase in flu death rates in 2004, the year when flu vaccines were in short supply and vaccination rates dropped by 40%. Please read the rest of this article in the following link (http://www.naturalnews.com/027239_v...)
Back to top Go down
https://capitolhillbriefing.forumotion.com

Ten questions about flu vaccines that doctors and health authorities refuse to answer
Page 1 of 1