Capitol Hill Inquirer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate about a wide scope of political issues at the federal or state level, domestic and international US policy.Impact of those policies in our quality of live.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ENROLL AS A MEMBER TO ENJOY QUICK ACCESS TO HARD TO FIND INFO. BE THE MOST INFORMED! ENROLL TODAY, WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Do you think the 911 events were an inside job , with full involment of Bush cabinet over the attack to our own people?
I believe was an inside job, the evidence is out there.
DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class I_vote_lcap81%DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 25 ]
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but I understand some government agencies were trying to hide theirs errors.
DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class I_vote_lcap3%DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Whoever believe in the Inside job theory is out of his mind.
DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class I_vote_lcap13%DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
I'm not informed enough to made an educated choice.
DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class I_vote_lcap3%DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:33 am
Place your ad here

DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Smith

Tony Smith

DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class Empty
PostSubject: DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class   DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:51 am

September 15, 2009
“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” – Abraham Lincoln
Our government has lost focus of their primary responsibility to serve the public’s best interest; to viciously pursue an unsustainable agenda for revenue and control through DUI /Prohibition law. Our corrupted policymakers have overtime passed legislation designed to progressively circumvent our constitution. Thus selling out the power over our free nation unto the dehumanizing “wealthy global elite” (i.e. the world’s wealthiest 5% that now control 90% of the global assets; such as the media, insurance, prison, and rehabilitation industries…as well as the non-government Department of Motor Vehicles). Some examples of the use of manipulation and fear to persuade us to give up our freedoms for “safety” are presented below.
1. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) produces the data on alcohol-related traffic fatality statistics based on accident reports listing the presence of alcohol .01+ in the driver, passenger or bystander. Furthermore, they publicly admit that this data is often misrepresented. For example, the wealthy lobbying group MADD had claimed that 14,539 people where killed by drunk drivers in 2003 (this erroneously inflated statistic was the driving factor behind lowering the BAC limit to .08 from the previous national standard of .15), But those same statistics show that less than 13,000 of those accidents involved a driver with a BAC of .01 or more…with the majority of those accidents being the fault of a driver has whose BAC was above .15. So statistically speaking, there is a better chance of being struck by lightning while standing in the rain, than being killed on the road by a drunk driver. Or to put things into a different perspective, sober drivers are to blame in over 71% of fatal traffic accidents… Meanwhile, 1.5 million people had their lives devastated by a DUI arrest in 2003.

2. Section 163 of the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century (TEA-21) created incentive grants for states enacting and enforcing a qualifying .08 BAC illegal per se law…A total of $500 million has been authorized for this grant program.
3. There are also several troublesome national trends directly related to the growing injustice of DUI and Prohibition Laws. Such as social-economic ramifications of having a country that leads the world in the percentage of population incarcerated. And in spite of the FBI’s Unified Crime Report states that violent crime, property crime, and crime against person have been declining for over a decade…incarceration was the fastest growing industry last year. So basically, our government is spending billions of our tax dollars to send millions of non-criminal working class citizens to jail or into programs that time and statistics have shown to have no real positive impact whatsoever. If anything, these unconstitutional laws are a leading contributor to the destruction of our middle class families. As well as our overburdened welfare and criminal justice system.
Back to top Go down
crazzycat

DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class   DUI & Prohibition Laws are Killing Our Middle Class EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:38 am

there so main points for this matter
Back to top Go down
http://  www.fastglitter.com

Page 1 of 1