Capitol Hill Inquirer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate about a wide scope of political issues at the federal or state level, domestic and international US policy.Impact of those policies in our quality of live.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ENROLL AS A MEMBER TO ENJOY QUICK ACCESS TO HARD TO FIND INFO. BE THE MOST INFORMED! ENROLL TODAY, WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Do you think the 911 events were an inside job , with full involment of Bush cabinet over the attack to our own people?
I believe was an inside job, the evidence is out there.
Obama Depopulation and Eugenics Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!! I_vote_lcap81%Obama Depopulation and Eugenics Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 25 ]
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but I understand some government agencies were trying to hide theirs errors.
Obama Depopulation and Eugenics Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!! I_vote_lcap3%Obama Depopulation and Eugenics Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Whoever believe in the Inside job theory is out of his mind.
Obama Depopulation and Eugenics Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!! I_vote_lcap13%Obama Depopulation and Eugenics Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
I'm not informed enough to made an educated choice.
Obama Depopulation and Eugenics Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!! I_vote_lcap3%Obama Depopulation and Eugenics Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31