Capitol Hill Inquirer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate about a wide scope of political issues at the federal or state level, domestic and international US policy.Impact of those policies in our quality of live.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ENROLL AS A MEMBER TO ENJOY QUICK ACCESS TO HARD TO FIND INFO. BE THE MOST INFORMED! ENROLL TODAY, WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Do you think the 911 events were an inside job , with full involment of Bush cabinet over the attack to our own people?
I believe was an inside job, the evidence is out there.
Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend I_vote_lcap81%Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 25 ]
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but I understand some government agencies were trying to hide theirs errors.
Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend I_vote_lcap3%Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Whoever believe in the Inside job theory is out of his mind.
Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend I_vote_lcap13%Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
I'm not informed enough to made an educated choice.
Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend I_vote_lcap3%Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:33 am
Place your ad here

Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Smith

Tony Smith

Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend   Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:26 am

Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend

Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt attended the super secret, new world order Bilderberg Group this past weekend. Other attendees include, U.S. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner; Larry Summers, the director of the U.S. National Economic Council; Richard Holbrooke, the Obama administration's special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan; World Bank President Robert Zoellick; European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet and European Commission president Jose Manuel Barroso.

What is Bilderberg’s sudden interest in Google? We know Obama wants to control speech on the internet, and Google may be the tool to filter content on the net to make it hard to find speech that opposes Obama, his administration, and of course the new world order, which many feel is unfolding in front of us with clues like Geithner saying he would be open to dropping the dollar for an international currency.

Controlling information is vital for the new world order, and it’s critical for many of moves Obama hopes to make—like gun control. We know Obama has bought NBC with a $140 billion bailout to Jeffrey Immelt and General Electric. Rumors of a newspaper bailout continue to surface. The internet is the last frontier for free speech and information. Google is an essential tool for finding that information.

Whatever happened this weekend in Greece, one thing is for sure, the security was tight. According to a policeman, two F-16s, hundreds of police, navy commandos, and coast guard speed boats guarded the Greek resort. Why is there so much security over a secret and controversial group?

Daniel Estulin, author of The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, writes the agenda of the annual Bilderberg Group is "either a prolonged, agonizing depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation, decline, and poverty ... or an intense-but-shorter depression that paves the way for a new sustainable economic world order, with less sovereignty but more efficiency."
Back to top Go down
crazzycat

Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend   Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt Joins Bilderberg Group in Greece Over the Weekend EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:37 am

everything was going to such actions
Back to top Go down
http://  www.fastglitter.com

Page 1 of 1