Capitol Hill Inquirer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate about a wide scope of political issues at the federal or state level, domestic and international US policy.Impact of those policies in our quality of live.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ENROLL AS A MEMBER TO ENJOY QUICK ACCESS TO HARD TO FIND INFO. BE THE MOST INFORMED! ENROLL TODAY, WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Do you think the 911 events were an inside job , with full involment of Bush cabinet over the attack to our own people?
I believe was an inside job, the evidence is out there.
We need your support. I_vote_lcap81%We need your support. I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 25 ]
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but I understand some government agencies were trying to hide theirs errors.
We need your support. I_vote_lcap3%We need your support. I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Whoever believe in the Inside job theory is out of his mind.
We need your support. I_vote_lcap13%We need your support. I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
I'm not informed enough to made an educated choice.
We need your support. I_vote_lcap3%We need your support. I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:33 am
Place your ad here

We need your support.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

We need your support. Empty
PostSubject: We need your support.   We need your support. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:01 pm

House HJR 37 -- The Health Care Freedom Act says any "law or rule shall not compel, directly or indirectly, any person, employer, or health care provider to participate in any health care system," and specifies people and employers can’t be fined for not buying insurance. This bill does not ban federal programs such as Medicare and Medicaid in our state, it simply focuses on restricting the federal government from forcing Americans to participate in an insurance policy, public or private. 

We seek reform in many areas including; transparency with private health insurance providers, tort reform, and better accountability to those that abuse the existing public programs such as Medicare and Medicaid. First, we must ensure that the freedom to make your decision as to what health care insurance and/or provider rests with the individual citizen. We the people can contribute to bring down health care costs by making better personal decisions such as; eating healthier, not smoking (a huge contributor to health care costs), and exercising. Synergized with efficient and responsible public policy, citizens and lawmakers can together lead the way to health care reform for all.

Click here an sign the petition, http://flfreedom.org/Health
Back to top Go down
https://capitolhillbriefing.forumotion.com

We need your support.
Page 1 of 1