Capitol Hill Inquirer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate about a wide scope of political issues at the federal or state level, domestic and international US policy.Impact of those policies in our quality of live.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ENROLL AS A MEMBER TO ENJOY QUICK ACCESS TO HARD TO FIND INFO. BE THE MOST INFORMED! ENROLL TODAY, WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Do you think the 911 events were an inside job , with full involment of Bush cabinet over the attack to our own people?
I believe was an inside job, the evidence is out there.
China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012 I_vote_lcap81%China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012 I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 25 ]
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but I understand some government agencies were trying to hide theirs errors.
China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012 I_vote_lcap3%China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Whoever believe in the Inside job theory is out of his mind.
China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012 I_vote_lcap13%China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
I'm not informed enough to made an educated choice.
China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012 I_vote_lcap3%China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:33 am
Place your ad here

China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Smith

Tony Smith

China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012 Empty
PostSubject: China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012   China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:01 am

By TERENCE POON

BEIJING -- China's Ministry of Commerce said Sunday it is formally starting to investigate some "unfair" imports of chicken products from the U.S., advancing a case it had first flagged two weeks ago.
The ministry said Sept. 13 that it was examining complaints from domestic companies that some chicken-product imports were being dumped in the Chinese market and benefiting from subsidies, after the U.S. said it would impose duties of 25% to 35% on Chinese tire imports for the next three years.
Beijing has protested the tire tariffs, saying they aren't in the interests of both nations. But it has also tried to keep bilateral ties on a steady keel, signaling its commitment to resolving the issue through international law by taking it to the World Trade Organization.
Chinese President Hu Jintao told U.S. President Barack Obama last week Beijing hopes such sanctions won't be used again, according to foreign-ministry spokesman Ma Zhaoxu. Mr. Hu looks forward to President Barack Obama's November visit to China, said Mr. Ma. Mr. Hu returned to Beijing on Saturday.
The ministry said Sunday it will make decisions over the chicken product issue based on laws and facts. It added the antidumping and antisubsidy investigations are likely to end by Sept. 27, 2010, but could be extended to March 27, 2011. It added it will investigate claims the U.S. government helped U.S. chicken-product exports in 10 ways, such as providing subsidies on export-credit guarantees or subsidies under programs to boost exports.
The ministry said it will look into the subsidies and dumping for the period from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009. It will investigate damages to the local industry for the period from Jan. 1, 2006 to June 30, 2009.
The ministry didn't elaborate on preliminary reviews of another complaint, by the local automobile industry. The ministry had said Sept. 13 it would also look into complaints about auto product imports from the U.S.—Liu Li contributed to this article.
Write to Terence Poon at terence.poon@dowjones.com
Back to top Go down
BubblesSyy

China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012   China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:38 am

U.S. President Barack Obama and his Chinese counterpart, Hu Jintao, were attending a summit of leaders of the Group of 20 major economies in Pittsburgh, which issued sweeping promises to fix a malfunctioning global economic system including a vow to "reject protectionism in all its forms."

At the summit, China played down growing trade tensions with the United States, saying the two trading partners must focus on long-term relations and settle their differences through friendly talks.

"In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He
gave him the cat"

Frontline Spray || Pet Wormer
Back to top Go down

China Launches Probe Into U.S. Chicken Imports Possibly Destoying all U.S Imports Untill 2012
Page 1 of 1